SnazzEmail/EM4C Terms of Membership
Members of the SnazzEmail/EM4C agree to the following:
- Membership dues are to be paid in full
- Members agree to provide valid, up-to-date credit card information when the card given at initiation becomes invalid or can no longer be successfully processed for payment
- Members agree that memberships term is 1-year and will automatically renew annually, at the same rate as their initial membership, unless the member notifies the program director of decision to discontinue the program. Notification must be submitted via e-mail to
no later than 15 days prior to your initial membership anniversary date (not your billing date).
- Renewals will be billed automatically using the card you've placed on file.
- There are no membership refunds given
- Members agree that SnazzEmail/EM4C memberships cannot be exchanged for any other service or product
- SnazzEmail/EM4C memberships can only be transferred when the party accepting the membership agrees to a 12 month term
- Membership transfers are subject to a $149 setup fee
- Members are solely responsible for the final content of their newsletter and marketing pieces.
- Members are only licensed to use content of the program for single company
- The single company license permits use of the Halos program content in a single version of a newsletter, a single company website and a single company email publication
- Terms of membership apply to all private labeled SnazzEmail/EM4Cs such as the NADRA SnazzEmail/EM4C
- Logging into your account acknowledges acceptance of the Halos SnazzEmail/EM4C Terms of Membership
- Failure to log into the newsletter portal does not negate any of the Halos SnazzEmail/EM4C Terms of Membership